When Fr. Panteleimon first settled on the present location of Holy Trinity Monastery, he began to build a large house with sufficient rooms for the future monastery, including it's own house church. With the help of four new brothers, including Bishop Vitaly, progress continued slowly. After much labor, in 1935 the house with it's church was completed and the tiny brotherhood was ready to move in. But God deigned something else for the new community.
The History of Holy Trinity Monastery in Jordanville: